Inverto Single LNB - Red Extended
Specifically designed for the European DTH markets, this LNB provides optimized reception capabilities. It is designed to address the need to support multi-LNB installations (on a single dish antenna). With this LNB it´s possible to place two 40mm brackets on the prolonged neck. It enables the reception of signals from one satellite and its distribution to a single tuner Set-top box, is ready for High Definition transmissions and provides excellent Noise Figure performance. Designed to meet strict specifications and manufactured to the highest industry quality standards, this LNB is an ideal solution for the satellite broadcast reception across Europe.
• Long Neck for Multi Satellite Reception Installations
• Low Phase Noise, DVB-S2 (HDTV) compliant
• Low Noise Figure
• Low Power Consumption
• High Cross Polarization Isolation
• High Frequency Stability
- Low Band Input Frequency Range 10.7 ~ 11.7 GHz
- Low Band Output Frequency Range 950 ~ 1950 MHz
- Low Band LO Frequency 9.75 GHz
- High Band Input Frequency Range 11.7 ~ 12.75 GHz
- High Band Output Frequency Range 1100 ~ 2150 MHz
- High Band LO Frequency 10.6 GHz
- Noise Figure 0.3 dB Typ. (0.7dB Max.)
- LO Initial Accuracy +/- 1.0 MHz Max.
- LO Temperature Drift +/- 3.0 MHz Max.
- Phase Noise (@ 10 kHz) - 80 dBc / Hz Max.
- Conversion Gain 55 dB Min.
- Gain Ripple (Over 26 MHz Bandwidth) +/- 0.75 dB
- Gain Variation (Over Full Band) +/- 4 dB Max.
- Image Rejection 40 dB Min.
- 1 dB Compression Point (@ Output) 1 dBm Min.
- Cross Polarization Isolation 22 dB Min.
- Control Signal Ca (Vertical Polarization) 11.0 ~ 14.0 V
- Control Signal Cb (Horizontal Polarization) 16.0 ~ 20.0 V
- Control Signal Cc (Band Switching) 22 +/- 4 kHz
- Output VSWR 2.5 : 1
- In-Band Spurious - 60 dBm Max.
- Current Consumption 120 mA Max. @ 11 ~ 20V
- Operating Temperature - 30 °C ~ + 60 °C
- Output Impedance 75 ?
- Output Connector F-Type (Female)
- Weight 132 g